Monday, January 24, 2011

An Obsession, I fear!

Dear Reader,

     These chicks are fast becoming an obsession, I fear!  They have names.....and faces.....and ever-evolving, dynamic personalities.  It's as if they are part me and part others who live or have lived in the real community of Hatchechubbee....

     Pearl, for example, has established her spot as the aggressive and competitive (and quite competent, too, I might add!) leader and instigator of the Hatchechubbee Chicks in Pearls club.
 

     (Pearl really does need a new hat, does she not?   This one makes her resemble an old-fashioned Girl Scout leader…at least in my mind….maybe it’s the placement of the flower?)

     And there’s Ruby, always right smack on the heels of Pearl…always striving for, always hoping to at least share the coveted position of LEADER of the Chicks in Pearls club…

     And then there’s Opal, content to be led by Pearl and Ruby…content to follow along as they lead the “Hatchechubbee parade”….


Have a lovely day!

-Mug


5 comments:

Rachel Wright {The Inspired House of Wright} said...

Yaaay I'm SO GLAD you started a blog!! You're going to love it and become quickly obsessed, as Courtney and I are! :) I want to introduce you on my blog if that's ok?

Rachel Wright {The Inspired House of Wright} said...

By the way..this is GREAT! I love the chicks stories! :)

Mug said...

Thank you Rachel!! ...for the offer to be introduced on your blog (which I would LoVe!) AND for the compliment!

MYstory of HIStory said...

A new business AND a new blog! You've been BuSY. Sounds like you're havin' fun tho'. I really l like your blog design...& the pic you chose for your banner!

Courtney at SL's No Ennui said...

Cute, Mugsie :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...