Saturday, July 23, 2011

EXPRESS YOUR INNER PIZZA ....

Dear Reader,
      Your Pie is a pizza place based on the Subway concept of making pizza to order as you watch.
They specialize in FrEsH ingredients, 
and they make it easy for those with gluten and dairy allergies.   


Each pizza is 10 inches (a good personal size)

Your first choice is the hand-tossed dough...
white
 whole wheat
 gluten-free

Next you choose your homemade sauce ....
Traditional Marinara
 Fresh Basil Pesto 
Sun-dried Tomato Basil 
Zesty BBQ
 Our Hot Sauce
 Ranchy Marinara (dairy)
Roasted Garlic Olive Oil
 Spicy Thai

Next you choose an all-natural cheese ....
Mozzarella
(Shredded or Fresh or Low-Fat) 
Ricotta
Soy Cheese
Feta
Gorgonzola
Cheddar
Parmesan

Then, on to the FrEsH toppings ....
... of which there are too many to list ...

And the Premium toppings ...
a variety of meats in addition to 
pine nuts, green apples, sun-dried tomatoes, 
artchoke hearts,anchovies, and roasted red pepper
(They star the ones that contain gluten)

This is what I ordered:


Whole wheat dough, 
a mixture of the Sun-dried Tomato Basil & Roasted Garlic olive Oil sauces
Fresh Mozzarella & Feta cheese
Fresh spinach, mushrooms, basil, oregano, & tomatoes
Dee-LISH!!
 and ... only $6.95!

Hubby ordered the same dough and sauce:


with Fresh Mozzarella, spinach, mushrooms, oregano,
and the Premium Topping ($1 extra for these)
 Capicola.
His was also Dee-LISH 
and cost only $7.95!!


oh,  Husband also purchased a Stella Artois draft beer (which was also very good) to go with his pizza



Husband is doing a build-out for a YOUR PIE Pizza
in Columbus, GA so we went to visit this one in Roswell, GA to check it out:)
I can not wait  until it opens in September!!


Have a lovely day!
-Mug
P.S.  I know it has been awhile, but I have been busy setting up a new Etsy Shoppe (This one is Vintage)

3 comments:

MYstory of HIStory said...

Whatta concept! Something new! I like it :) Looks/sounds DeLISH indeed. Never heard of it before.

...and wow - you are quite the entrepreneur!! Enjoyed poking around your new ETSY shop :) Hmmm...I think my favorite find was the vintage Raggedy Ann/Andy book I spied while I "was there" . I used to have a Raggedy Andy Doll ;)

Beth said...

Cool! Please let me know where in Columbus and we'll come check it out! I like that it's reasonably priced. It's hard to justify eating out (even if the food is semi-healthy) when it's so expensive!

Keep me posted and best of luck!

jeanette from everton terrace said...

What a bargain!! Seriously I hope they move out west - and gluten free crusts - heart be still.
Congrat's on your new shop, I'm off to check it out :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...