Saturday, July 9, 2011

This Little Puggle Came to Visit....

Dear Reader,
This little puggle named Chloe came to visit ....
(A Puggle is half Pug, half poodle (Oops!  Beagle) .. or so they tell me:)


She came for an overnight visit with her country cousins. 
(She herself is a city dog.)
So, of course, we all had to go for a good ol' country walk, but... first, Bud must inspect this odd little cousin attached to a red strap:)


...And the odd little country cousin must acclimate herself



to her new surroundings:) ...


O.K....I think we're ready ....


And off we go!


Oh, my, the things these country cousins will do!
Not I, says the Puggle.



Ahhh...home is in sight!





Plumb tuckered out ....
Night night, Cuz ...


Have a lovely day, My Friends,
and try to stay cool!
-Mug

5 comments:

The 4 Bushel Farmgal said...

Chloe is so cute! I wonder what she thought of her weekend in the country :)

Mug said...

She fits the saying..."so ugly she's cute":) ... yes, FarmGal, she is VERY cute:)

She did not like the fact that she had to sleep in the laundry room, however, with our 2 inside dogs ...I think it was WaAaYy beneath her dignity! She is used to sleeping in the bed with her owners, I do believe...and the first thing she did was to jump up on our sofa and perch herself on the highest pillow so that she could survey her kingdom:)(I'm still not sure how this fat pudgy little ball of cuteness got up there)

MYstory of HIStory said...

Hee Hee... reminds me of the children's story about the Country Mouse and the City Mouse!!! albeit from a puggle's perspective :)

Beth said...

I have to admit, I've never seen a puggle. But she's pretty darn cute!

jeanette from everton terrace said...

A day out in the country walking with the dogs sounds just lovely.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...