Monday, July 25, 2011

Oh, for Heaven's Sake ....Not . Another . Dog . !

Well, Dear Reader,  
The furthermost thing from my mind when I left home today was a new dog ....
so ... how . did . this . happen . ?... arrgghh!  


I was minding my own business when I walked into Chapman's Thrift Mall.
But right there in the entrance were a small crowd of people, a mama dachshund, and three puppies.
They were GIVING the puppies away.
This one chose me, and, well, 
need I say more?


Once Puppy and I were in the car and on our way to Hatchechubbee (after a quick detour to PetSmart to get the Royal Canin food he had been eating), Husband called.  The puppy was whining and husband heard ...
Is that a dog?
Yes.
Where are you?
In the car.
Dead Silence ... then
You didn't get another dog, did you?
Well, yes, you see, they had these puppies at Chapman's ....
!&#$@!(*
The lady said if it didn't work out I could bring him back to her.











Well, 
do you think it's going to work out?

Have a lovely day!
-Mug

P.s. Looks like his name is going to be Buster Brown ....but you can call him Buster:)

7 comments:

The 4 Bushel Farmgal said...

It looks like it will work out just fine :)

He's adorable!

Justine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MYstory of HIStory said...

Ohhh - there's not much harder to resist than puppies! And to think this one chose you!! :) Great name! I like it a lot. It's a perfect fit :) ... Hmmm - judging from what I can see here... I think it's gonna work out just fine too.

Courtney at SL's No Ennui said...

Aw, another dog for Fug's chair! If he chose YOU, then I don't see how you can possibly return him :)

Rachel Wright {The Inspired House of Wright} said...

HAHAHA you are JUST like me! What better way to get over a passing than to get a little guy to help you? :)

And if Mr.Jack has a problem with it then just tell him that HE found YOU! He's soooo cute by the way. What's his name?

Rachel

Caroline Harpole said...

He make my heart MELT! Those eyes! I think he is Uncle Jack's little buddy! (Haven't yall had a Buster before?)

jeanette from everton terrace said...

OMG, nothing on earth could be cuter than that puppy (except of course another puppy and maybe if you throw in a baby too). Seriously cute. We are on the fringe lookout for another dog right now and even though my husband doesn't want one that small, I probably wouldn't have been able to resist either :)
I agree looks like it just might work out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...