Thursday, July 28, 2011

Oh My! So ReTrO!

Tucked away on a bottom shelf 
in the very back of the flea market booth
 in an old cardboard box .....



was this beautifully ViNtAgE and ReTrO


Mid-Century Melamine Melmac Oneida Deluxe Dinnerware Set!
Oh...so...ViNtAgE!


for a delightfully low price!


Reminds me of the Flower Party 
I had for my 12 year-old birthday party back in 1968.
(Everyone had to dress like a flower, and I dressed as a Daisy:) 
These dishes would have been perfect!



It IS true that 
One man's trash is another man's treasure :)

Have a LoVeLy day,
-Mug

P.S.  This treasure will be in my new ViNtAgE shop in a few days
    along with some more delightful "finds"!

2 comments:

jeanette from everton terrace said...

Adorable and yes, absolutely perfect for a little tea party - great present for a little girl's birthday - or even this girl :)

MYstory of HIStory said...

Hi Mug! Not sure if you still pop in here now & then - or not. Just wanted to let you know your missed here :) -- and to wish you a very Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year full of God's blessings :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...