Monday, March 7, 2011

The Chicks Were Ready and Waiting .....


The "Chicks" were ready and waiting, Dear Reader .....

 

They could hardly conceal their excitement
as they wondered
who the lucky winner would be...


Husband reached in the bowl of handwritten names...


Names representing people in eight different parts
of the United States of America....


And the winner is....
----------
Drum Roll, Please....



Congratulations, Ye!

Please email me, Ye, @
and tell me which chick you would like:)

Many thanks to all of you who participated! 
Stay tuned for another GiVeAwAy soon:)

Have a lovely day!

-Mug

1 comment:

BB_0615 said...

I am the winner?! That's ture? wow,I can not believe it! I am so excited!! Thank you,Betsy! I will email you later.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...