Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A Package...A Package....!

Dear Reader,
I found a PaCkAgE in my mailbox last week!

And this is what was inside the outer wrapping:)


Pale yellow tissue with yellow ribbon...




And this sweet note with the -I'm sure handsewn- little rosette attached!
Notice the button (above) on the underside keeping it in place:)


And look what was inside!



A lovely handmade vintage apron made lovingly by some long-ago housewife:)


from 4Bushel Farmgal's all things vintage Etsy shoppe


I absolutely LoVe it!

Enter her next GiVeAwAy,
and maybe YOU will receive a lovely package in the mail!

Lug, Mug:)

P.S.  Thank you again, Farmgal!!!!

2 comments:

MYstory of HIStory said...

That IS pretty! Feminine. What fun to receive amidst bills & junk-mail! :)

The 4 Bushel Farmgal said...

Hello Mug,
You are SO SWEET! I hope it brightens your next rainy "kitchen duty" day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...