Saturday, February 19, 2011

.... And the Parade Goes ON .......

Dear Reader,
     The studio for the Chick Parade is in my daughter's old bedroom nestled away upstairs under the eaves of our roof.  It became a "catch-all" for everyone's "stuff" for a while, but I tried to hide much of it behind 2 old shutters I found at a flea market.  I'm not even sure the television works.... or to whom it belongs ....


I like it up here .... It's quiet and cozy ...... and has a certain charm that appeals to me ...


I sketch my little chicks as I get ideas ...
just to be sure that what I see in my head will really "work" on paper ...







I have a Gallery of sorts .....


This is the only room where I display my paintings ....




Have a lovely day!
-Mug

4 comments:

MYstory of HIStory said...

Your studio looks like such FUNctional space! I like how colorful it is. I can see why you enjoy spending time there :)

The 4 Bushel Farmgal said...

Your studio is such a happy, creative place. I imagine the chicks scurrying off the paintings to have tea parties when no one is watching ;)

Mug said...

Thank you, MyStory....Love your play on words there:)
I really think they do scurry off the paintings and have tea parties, Farmgal.....I'm just waiting for the day when they scurry back into the wrong paintings!:) I try to tiptoe up the stairs so I can catch them at "play", but, alas, I have yet to do so:(

Tiff said...

I love it! So whimsical! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...